• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

[HELP] Deal damage units in front of hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hey :goblin_yeah:
I need help on some basic way doing this. For a clearer explanation: The Hero will deal damage on units close to him where he is facing when casting an instant skill (Deal damage to units stand in front of him). Playing animation: Yes - Special Effects on slashed units: If could
I count on you
Credits? If want
Rep is guaranteed :goblin_yeah:
Thanks

Level 9
thanks, that was "useful skull" :p rep and credits (since i would use some spell of yours too)
BTW, another simple question. Is there a way increase a unit's range of sight in a short period of time? (I wanted to make a sniper to use scope and scout the area of target point, when he does, the sight from him to that point (straight) will be clear
_I thought of "Far seer" spell with the vision range base of the unit is the spell's cast range. But it should be a line of sight, not a circle area, also since the hero could increase/decrease it's vision at day/night so it would hard to do so

Level 9
yep. if could, use some effect like "scope" model moving to the point would be nice too
:p
Edit: I'm going to sleep now so i can't stay here and press "F5" every 5 minutes :p

If you haven't started it yet, this could be skip. Else (already half way or something), please tell me the answer via PM. If you wanna post here, it's fine too but please still remind me with PM. Thank you
I will give you one rep for your harmful but useful skull like yours :p.
"def" here is short of "defense"?. So I guess "defskull" is a thing to protect our heads. Or i can call "helmet" :p - Don't get me wrong, just wanna call yo up with some funny names or so. :p
Have a good day

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.