• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help 12 slot inventory doesnt work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ok, this is my RPG map. I have problems with my 12 slot trigger. I don't know why but it doesn't work. When i press to change the inventory to bag inventory
it should be 6 free slots but i only get one. And when i change back, all slots
are disabled just the slot wheres the bag works but the items that where taken still gives stats (there are no slots but if i had crystal balls, crystals still spin around the weapon )

some things you have to know : chose the martial art hero in the upper right corner.
bag trigger is in the first initialization category (i think...)
there are many unfinished triggers in the map so just leave them as they are.
i attach my map because bag trigger is copyed from another map and if you would write how to fix it i couldn't be able to do that.
You can copy triggers if you will need just don't use my map. (i don't think you will need any triggers cause they are lame, i am a starter with world editor)

And it would be awesome if someone would like to start a new project with me. I allways wanted to create something big and intresting to other people.
I prefer RPG maps :))

{EDIT}
Damn i put the map into a wrong place again -.- sorry for that

Attachments

• Everybody will die.w3x
    1.1 MB · Views: 58
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.