• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
I just wanted to congratulate everyone on a good job on reducing the map database. Sorry for not inviting some of you sooner I am currently on a long holiday, traveling around the globe. When I return, in a couple of weeks I hope to get back to both starcraft and warcraft map making and moderating. Until then, enjoy everyone and hope to see you then.

Sincerely, bounty.

Level 1
Much appreciated, of course . Gratitude is bliss on the Hive...especially with the huge flow of PARC* being uploaded nowadays. Meh, can't wait to see future projects from some of my favorite map-makers though. Te he.

~ Note : read the * word backwards.

bounty hunter2 you are great guy, today we have huge debate about this purge that finished few days ago and some, I will call them, ancient users told me very nice things about you and few other guys!

But they was disappointed with large number of bad actions that we new guys done here and I am a little disappointed also, I will quit with map checking for now and leave this group! I know that this isn't place for something like that but I just want to say reason why I and Kael left!

Btw I saw few new guys working same think like me when I joined few months ago, maybe will THW gain few more map checkers that can help us a little!

Guys we lost ap0 (even demoted on request)
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
Also orcnetlul

Also I was having fun
178091-albums2336-picture50878.jpg

178091-albums2336-picture50879.jpg

Oh and it's very frustrating when you keep deleting my vms with the map links lol, you haven't checked 80% of them.

edit: ALSO, the description template thingy isn't working so well. People can't edit it so well, would be nice if Ralle could somehow implement the template in the upload page so that the BB code is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.