• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Castle Game Jam 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Heya guys, thought I'd just share this one with you.
Castle Game Jam is a game jam that spans over one week where people from all over the globe come together and create games.

Crazy weird games.

Like in all game jams, everyone gets a main theme to follow and then subthemes for each "category" like level design may be "abstract, fluffy and gravity" and programming can be "Procedural generated, random, yadaydyada". You get the idea.

And as the name suggests, you get to do this inside the Castle that the city is centred around, so you don't have to walk far to get drinks or food.

You get free commendation, free food and get to meet awesome people. I was there in the summer and I had a blast. They said about 50% of the people where from outside of Sweden.

So if you're over 18 years old, have a computer and feel like you want to spend some time in Sweden, go!

Info:
Castle Game Jam

Tickets:
Castle Game Jam 2017

Getting your ass here:
Travel options

Status
Not open for further replies.