• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Ive recently Been trying to add some models, And im very new at this, ive made 1 model so far. But now im worried on how to Put them on my map Im making could someone Tell me if all Should work on RoC or only a few? And also when i click Use Custom path It Closes the Little Box and When i click on it Again its not Ticked on use custom path? Can anyone here Put the Lich King Model on my map or tell me how To Use Custom path , Because thats what the Problem is i think. And My Friend put 3 models on my map also With the Custom Path and They Just Looked like Green squares. Please Help me Thanks.. :pcry:

Level 5
i think i know this one go to your warcraft 3 world editor then find the import manager click import file/import files depending on how much your adding then double click the item and delete all that says "warcraft3imported/" and stop at that then save your map and open it up again and BAM you can see your model

hope that helps im kinda new with model stuff myself

Status
Not open for further replies.