• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

pathing problem HELP!!....plze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
ive been trying to import a gun model made with milkshape into world edit, but i dont know what im supposed to do when i get to the custom path part, i open the mdl file that i made and the only thing i could find close to a texture path was this

Textures1{
Bitmap {
Image "Textures\gun template.blp",
}
}

im wondering at this point whether i set the texture up wrong or what.if anyone wants to see my model ill try to post it on here, but this being my first thread on this site, it might not work, if you can help me or even just fix my model and send me a new version with the path please do so.

(P.S. if you do see my model, keep in mind its my first one ever, texture mapping isnt good, so please, dont turn this thread into a burn-fest on my model)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.