• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello Hive Workshop !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Well, I'd say that title say it all, as for the main point... :grin:

Now, a little about me: I'm from Belgium (and I speak French, so I apologize for the mistakes I could make), I'm 17 and I discovered W3 LONG ago. Actually, I think I was still in grade school when I start to play this awesome game. But I lost it a long time. Something like three years. When I found it and re-started to play, well, since the game was in English (the French version wasn't out at that time), well, I started to learn English before my first English lesson ! I'd say that this game and Phoenix Wright 3 (an awesome DS game whose localisation was too long, at that time, for me to wait) were the two games that helped me to learn English.

Hence, I began to toy with the editor. I first started the map modeling (and now, I can tell you I'm really not that bad. I'll show you a screen from my favorite self-made map), then model editing (changing Starfall art is, you know... it feels like you're the king at modeling xD), and finally triggering (my first trigger was like "If Castle dies - Tower dies" xD). I'd say that the only big things that are unknown for me are JASS and AI (I'll try to learn, but... oO)

Here's a screen from the map (the last map of the campaign I'm working on. I can give it to those who request it):

http://www.noelshack.com/up/aac/kl-01f8e59623.png

Well, that's all for me... I know this site well, but this is only my second thread.

See you later ! :thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.