• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello everyone (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hey i just clicked the introduce youself button so am not really sure where am posting this xD

So am new to this community, i better say hi to everyone and ehh introduce myself aye :)

I come from Poland but i currently live in Scotland. I like to play practically any game but my favourite's are Hack'n'Slash or MMO :) I spent many hours ( over 1000 8D) playing Guild Wars.

Am pretty new to editing maps and to using World Editor so yeah.. :D
I spent some time with Photoshop so i can say am pretty good with it :)

As for my taste in music, well it's a bit weird :D
I like to listen to diffrent movie soundtracks but i also like some rock, metal and yes classical 8D The only thing i don't really liek is rap but hey everyone has a diffrent opinnion right :)

Hope you have a good day all :)

Level 20
When we was there, my mom ordered a "Medium Cup of Coffe" and i can say that was HUGE, Btw, do you know if they sell Nesquick bars there ? And Cheesestrings <3.

Back on topic. Remember to follow the rules so you dont get infractions or Negative Rep.

Some of the rules are not to be mean, dont post comments that doesnt mean anything like, I dont know.
You could write: I dont know, i think i saw a site about it once, let me check.

Dont post multiple posts, use the Edit Button.

You can double post, IF, you waited 24 hours on World Editor Help Zone
or 48 hours on another.

~Slaydon

Level 8
Yeah we do have Cheesestrings here for sure and i think Nesquick bars aswell :)

Don't worry i usually obey the rules, unless i totally disagree with them but they seem pretty much normal here :)And yeah i will try to post my opinions in their full insteat of just saying things like : Awesome.

(Used the edit button already :D)

Thanks Void :D

Status
Not open for further replies.