• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
hey just thought to introduce myself to everyone
I am 13 years old (soon to be 14) and I live in the US.
I am working on a map right now which i just started a couple weeks ago so I know something about the editor :emote_smile:

Level 32
Welcome to The Hive Workshop!

SilverScyth1023
Welcome.

The Hive includes many talented Warcraft III modders (map and resource editors) of all skill levels among its users. New members (especially friendly ones) are always welcome. Take a look around and enjoy your stay, may it be long and productive!

Some good places to start include::coolgrunt:

Level 3
Welcome to the Hive, SilverScyth1023! May I ask what type of map you're making? Or is it a secret? :O

P.S. Wolverabid, what's with the flag?

Level 32
Yeah SilverScyth1023, tell us more about your map and interests we might be able to help out a little more.

*edit* Well click on the flag itself (it's hyperlinked) to learn more.

When new users join, if they tell us what country they are from, I just hoist their flag to welcome them.

Level 19
hey just thought to introduce myself to everyone
I am 13 years old (soon to be 14) and I live in the US.
I am working on a map right now which i just started a couple weeks ago so I know something about the editor :emote_smile:

That's creepy, same age, same name (practically), same country, probably same gender (male), both act nice in introduction (if I ever had one), both know something about the editor (it has an icon lolz), we're both working on a map, but in my case it is MULTIPLE maps, well that's where the similarities end. Welcome, and if you ever cross me again I'll have to kill you, No, I'm not kidding. ():)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Level 3
the map is rpg map which i am still fidling around with the imports of skins and seeing which heroes are gonna be in it and i could use a little help on some things so if your interested in helping out PM me and ill give you a layout of the map, story etc.:emote_grin:

Level 3
My map is still in the (I don't really understand the beta,alpha stage thing so i can't really call it anything like that) beginning stages, the only things I might have some troubles with is terrain (not that good) and triggers so I don't think I'll post anything about the map just yet till I have a steady ground about it I can be very creative with ideas for maps if you give me a subject so check that out with me if you want.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.