• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello Hive Workshop, I am Sweet Oblivion, just introducing myself. I am a novice model and map editor, just something I do for fun. I registered to get aid for a model I made, but figured I would fully introduce myself... Largely because of the notices on the top of this web page and the large line of red Xs starting with "Please introduce yourself to The Hive Workshop!"
So, thats what I am doing. Hello. Well met, salutations and good tidings.

Level 21
Welcome to the Hive and enjoy your stay.
If you have any questions about the site, just ask us members or the people that run the Hive, and we may answer your questions to our full standards.

Level 8
It is actually quite foreboding, as if it is a checklist I have failed horribly at.
Thank you for the welcome, I hope to enjoy learning more of this craft, my art has long been 2 dimensional, I would draw a piece or character forever frozen in time, but with Magos and the other tools presented here, those characters take life! it is marvelous!

Long have I desired to get some measure of experience in 3d rendering and computer animations, and I think this may be a viable avenue. :ogre_haosis:

Status
Not open for further replies.