• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello community and Welcome to my community

Am i real?

• You are not.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You are animated.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • You are not even Human.

• Stop trolling.

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • You are my brudda.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,its me.
That's it,if u want more information then i must warn u.
Because u will have to waste your life time by visiting my profile.
But there is one thing i can promise you Community,and that would be:
Number 1,If u have a bad internet connection it will be even more painful to visit my profile.
Number 2,I said one thing.
Number 3,That's it.

Level 22
Hello there! There's one thing I can promise you and that is: Not all old members are smart, that is, I am not smart. I am an ass though.

W E L C O M E !

Hello there! There's one thing I can promise you and that is: Not all old members are smart, that is, I am not smart. I am an ass though.

W E L C O M E !
I see u are really professional in being azz,and this leads me to the question below:
Does it makes me an azz,when i make a threader which title is clearly a clickbait?
Le me show u the clickbait.
Its "Hello Community and Welcome to my Community"
First Part, "Hello Community" which says hi.
Second Part, "and Welcome to my Community"which is the clickbait.
Now you can go,and follow de wae of de devil,and that's it.

~Written by The other side of me(Blessed Ugandan Knuckles Warrior of Wisdom and Knowledge)

May de wae be with you!!

Level 22
I'm not professional, I'm trying hard though, thanks. I dunno if you are an 'azz' but I do know I am an ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.