• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello community

nothing

• nothing

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • nothing

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • nothing

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello, my real name is Nelson, is a pleasure being part of this community of smart, creative and imaginative.

I would like to learn a bit of everything, I am a good listener, I'm very good modeling maps, but very bad in systems as triggers, vJASS and stuff.

He studied graphic design, and good in order'm Latino, I do not speak much English but hey there you actually want! :xxd:!

Really grateful to the creators of the web, it is helpful to know that there are people who know about WE and willing to help others.

I hope to learn from teachers, and well I am in a small project of a melee map, publishes later what I'm doing, greetings. :aht:

Level 4
Hi guys, thanks for your warm welcome.

I apologize Moreover, when creating my first post came the option "poll" and not know what it was, then did not know how to remove it, so what I did was put all "nothing", not really know if that is spam, if someone helps me to remove it, I would appreciate, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.