• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Helldragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello, I believe that I have seen a model on this site called Helldragon or something of the sort- I can't seem to locate it now. I think it was made by Olofmoleman... it looked a lot like DvO's Nightmare sheep. I have checked here and at wc3campaigns and I can't seem to find it. If someone has the file and can post it or has a link to it, I would like that. Thanks ~ frankie11

Level 32
Unless they've changed since last I was here, things that are custom based off WoW models, like the Helldragon, which show a large amount of reworking, are exempt from the no-ports rule
That's entirely correct: such resources are evaluated on a case-by-case basis.

It looks like it was removed by Olofmoleman himself as I cannot find it in any of the model status sections. Go ask Olof.
Also correct and QFT. If olof uploads it again, the model mods will give it another look.

Status
Not open for further replies.