• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pimmon Skin/Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Dear Modelers,
I appreciate all that you have done for THW and for every model you even take your time to make to increase the greatness of this game. Moving along to my request, this is what I would like:

What: Model/Skin of a blue, mushroom-loving creature called a Pimmon.
Why: I am wrapping up a project to make WC3 similar to Alien Nations/The Nations- http://thenations.jowood.de/index1.htm.
When: Take your time, make the model/skin with great care.

My project is almost complete, basically all I need is this resource and further edits to get a real feel for the "Pimmons." I will attach an image wth several views of a Pimmon to further help you in creating this creature. I hope that you will consider this a legitimate request and will accept it so that I may release my project in the near future. I am not offering testing to the map, however, because I don't want any of my ideas stolen or "borrowed" quite yet. I want it to be a unique map with a unique idea. I thank you, kindly for considering my request and I hope that someone can find the time to complete this for me.
Thanks a lot,
frankie11

Edit: I have made a skin for the peon t make him look like a Pimmon; however, now I'm stuck. I can't seem to get rid of his ears and I can't skin his chest very well. I was wondering if someone could help me th these two things and possibly improve what I have done already. I tried very hard on this skin, but f there's something wrong with it, please tell me.

Thanks again,
frankie11

Attachments

• Pimmon.jpg
    Pimmon.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 1,529
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.