• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Heavy Combat 2 Beta 0.5

Reactions: deepstrasz
Heavy Combat 2 BETA 0.5

*READ: When hosting this or any future Heavy Combat Maps, Host with List Checker.*

First Person Shooter
- Arrow Key Movement
- Right-Click Shooting
- Up to 3 Teams of 4
- 4 Guns

Updating this old project of mine to make people aware I am working on Heavy Combat 3 which will be of much better quality and many, many more features / updated systems.

Keywords:
Heavy, Combat, Re8eL, Shooting, First, Person, Shooter, FPS, 2
Contents

Heavy Combat 2 Beta 0.5 (Map)

Reviews
-- Earth-Fury -- Date: October 31st 2007 Action Taken: Approved Rating: 5 / 10 Reason(s): Generally seems to work and function correctly Is rather unique and fun Note(s): There are some issues with camera clipping and the buildings, as well as...

M

-- Earth-Fury --
Date: October 31st 2007
Action Taken: Approved
Rating: 5 / 10
Reason(s):
[*] Generally seems to work and function correctly
[*] Is rather unique and fun

Note(s):
There are some issues with camera clipping and the buildings, as well as issues with the buildings extents causing them to disapear. Not half bad for an FPS in vanilla WC3.

Level 2
i can't open this map? there is somethig wrong? can anybody help me? but i have tryed it. it was AWESOME! keep up the good work! 10/10

Level 7
UPDATE:
Found a program to host this with to reduce lag, so I have continued my work.

I will not be working on this particular map though, Look out for:
Heavy Combat: Training Grounds
And
Heavy Combat 3: War Tactics

Both will be REAL FPS and be much, much more advanced than this.

** WHEN YOU HOST THIS OR FUTURE HEAVY COMBAT MAPS, ALWAYS HOST WITH PICKUP LIST CHECKER!
Pickup.List.Checker Tutorial

Last edited:
Level 2
CAN YOU RELEASE A UNPROTECTED VERSION OF THIS MAP...since your not updated it no mores...i have ideas of using this map