• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Heaven 2.2h

Reactions: Ssilhouette

Play map in network mode .
26772403.jpg

If you want become bravery warrior , learn combat techniques . If you want become a great wizard , learn magic . You can build any hero you like :D
Features:
- Unique player combat system .
- 3D environment .
- Spells with casting time.
- 1 character playable .
- Attachment System
- Save/load

Requirements :
Warcraft 3 1.24e
Code:
How to install version 1.24e
You can download Warcraft Version Switcher Download at [url=http://www.dota-blog.com/2009/08/warcraft-version-switcher-download-and.html]here[/url]
Reinventing the Craft
Code:
How to install rtc1.0
First , you must download rtc1.0 , the link you can find in my post .
Extract to your warcraft folder .
Run laucher.exe then allow it if anti virus scan it .
Why you must download RTC ? Because it allow you use mouse camera :D
Download Rtc 1.0
Download Rtc 1.0
Map -HiveLink

Code:
Step 1 : download rtc1.0 . The download link you can find in #1.
Step 2 : extract the downloaded file to warcraft 3 folder . Warcraft3/rtc
Step 3 : run launcher in rtc folder :  Warcraft3/rtc/launcher.exe . If you can not run or get bug , try run it on xp mode and add launcher to anti-virus trust zone.
Step 4 : click to local area network.
Step 5 : click to ceate game.
Step 6 : choose heaven map or another rtc map.
Step 7 : click create game. If you can not run map , try re-download it . If you still got that problem , my mistake.
Step 8 : click start game.
Step 9 : enjoy rtc map with mouse camera.

Gameplay :
W A S D movement system
Q E Z X C ... : Choose skill
Left mouse : use skill
Select hero : F1
Select front NPC : T
Camera :
Mouse camera system
Mouse Scroll : change camera's farz .

Skill system :
Choose skill two time to normal attack .

Inventory + information :
-Tab to open information window .

Quest window :
-Press "U" to open/close quest window
-Max quest can take at one is 8

Save/load hero :
-savehero: save hero into code
-loadhero <code>: load hero from code

STR Strength effects a characters P.Atk.you can increase by hit enemy with physic attack.
DEX Dexterity effects a characters P.Aspd , critical rate.you can increase by use physic attack.
CON Constitution effects a characters HP, bleed resistance , stun resistance.Increase when taking physic damage.
INT Intelligence effects a characters M.Atk.you can increase by hit enemy with magic attack.
WIT Wit effects a characters Casting speed.you can increase by use magic attack.
MEN Mentality effects a characters MP and their M.Def , debuff resistanceIncrease when taking magic damage.

HP Hit Points are a reflection of your character's total health.
MP Mana Points determine how much mana you have to use skills and cast spells.
P.Atk Physical Attack determines how much physical damage you can do.
P.Def Physical Defense represents your ability to take damage.
M.Atk Magical Attack determines how much damage you can do with spells and magic.
M.Def Magical Defense represents your ability to absorb magic damage.
P.Aspd Physical Attack Speed determines how fast you can swing or fire your weapon.
Casting.spd Magical Attack Speed determines how quickly you are able to cast spells.
Critical Critical represents your chance to land a critical blow with a weapon.
Movement Movement determines how fast your character can run.

Skill List :Ability : You can chosse ability pack . In pack , there are alot skill/spell you can learn. Now you only can chosse 1 pack , but later you can chosse 3 pack.
Elementlist

Fire Spell :
Fire Normal Attack : Throw a fire ball that deal damage enemy.
Heal : Heal a wound for allies unit.
Flame : Burn enemy that cause damage over time

Scout Skill :
Power Shot : The longer the skill is charged, the more damage it does.
Rapid Shot : Inceases normal attack when active.
Mortal blow : Strike to unprotect area.

Knight Ability
Guard Attack : Give a change to parry physic attack while attacking.
Relax : Relax to recover.
Shield Mastery : Allow to move while defend is active .

Item :
When kill creep , have a chance drop enchant stone :D You can use it on Unequip normal weapon to get special ability.
Code:
Wooden Chest : When monster count reach 100 a wooden will be created . Press F2 to open advanced inventory

Special thank to :
Korolen - The Save/Load system
Do not re-open it without exit warcraft3

Version Changelog.
2.2g Add Flame to fire spell
Add defend to shield item
Add Shield mastery to sword techniques
Change name of "Standing shot" to "Scout ability"
Add mortal blow to "Scout ability"
Add follicle into map
All fountain have regen aura now
Add Fruit Stand - You can buy fruit here :D
2.2h Add Might to fire spell
Add 1 quest for Knight Ability
Add Water Bottle - work like magic bottle in dota
New Location : Library ( Have elevator :) I really like it)

Keywords:
RPG , TPS
Contents

Heaven 2.2h (Map)

Reviews
15:33, 13th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Approved
Level 7
woow before i download can you put scrreenies and the youtube video is not working..

Last edited:
Level 22
Information:

As a Reviewer of the Map Reviewers Group, I joined the THW Cleaning Event.
I
end up writing a fast review, or just posting the end state of the map, rating is not always included!

Current State for this map: Approved

I will contact the moderator to Approve/Reject the map, depending on what you recieved.

Level 3
I downloaded RtC (pretty cool tool :grin:) but this map still won't work when i launch it. So i can't give you any criticism. :thumbs_down: and yes yes my warcraft is patched and all.

Level 2
I don't know what's the problem, but simply i can't run RTC, i'm using W7, i have instaled patch linked in thread about RTC, i downloaded bugfixes, but nothing have happend. Can anybody help me?

Level 8
I don't know what's the problem, but simply i can't run RTC, i'm using W7, i have instaled patch linked in thread about RTC, i downloaded bugfixes, but nothing have happend. Can anybody help me?

Extract to warcraft 3 folder : Warcraft/Rtc
I suggest you play map at Window Mode . Create short cut of laucher , then open properties . At target box change it to ""Games\Warcraft III\RtC\launcher.exe" -window"
It will hard to play it you play it normal mode , i feel dizzy after play it in normal mode :(

Level 3
I don't mean to criticize but I don't think that any game that requires me to download a third-party program just to PLAY it is worth my time. I don't care how "amazing" you think the program is. Its not worth my time to download and try to make the program work on my rig. If you want everyone to play your game and like it, then make it awesome without using third-party programs.... Sorry.

Level 8
I don't mean to criticize but I don't think that any game that requires me to download a third-party program just to PLAY it is worth my time. I don't care how "amazing" you think the program is. Its not worth my time to download and try to make the program work on my rig. If you want everyone to play your game and like it, then make it awesome without using third-party programs.... Sorry.

I think you know Counter Strike , it just is a MOD of half life . Now you can see how popular it is xD

Level 2
RTC don't want run my WC, RTC is opening a then i have a message about finding a solution in internet of the problem about WC. Can you advise me something?

Level 8
Ver 2.2f :
Recode - Save / load system . If you want use ver 2.2e code , type -loadhero22e xxx
Add Heal (fire spell) and rapid shot (standing shot)
Add trinity item mission in shop .
Now , you can change skill while attacking :D

Level 8
Shit, I can't get it to run on Win7 32-bit, even with compatibility :S

i dont know why i can run it on win7 32 bit xD could you tell me what happen when you run rtc laucher ?
I think you should post your problem on wc3.net , the mod who create this mod can help you if i cant solve your problem. The link i have posted in #21

Level 8
Make sure you launch RtC's launcher with admin rights.
Make sure RtC is on the whitelist of your anti-virus software.

Try launching in XP SP2 compat mode.

I have full admin rights, with any kinds of protections turned off and my anti virus is switched off. Ha-ha. Compat mode didn't work (and never did work for anything for me either). Anyways, I found myself a PC with XP so I'll try it on this one :]

Level 2

rigth out of my mouth:ogre_icwydt:

Level 8

Obviously you have no idea what this is about. Read some articles on Reinventing the Craft, plz. :|

EDIT: OMFG, Just tested this under XP, this is damn epic :O And to think that I can play this over Garena with my friends... oohh yess :]]]] 5/5 man

P.S. Fix your collision detection :D Everytime I collide with some unit and it moves me around it and makes me stuck at one angle lol :D

Level 8
Obviously you have no idea what this is about. Read some articles on Reinventing the Craft, plz. :|

EDIT: OMFG, Just tested this under XP, this is damn epic :O And to think that I can play this over Garena with my friends... oohh yess :]]]] 5/5 man

P.S. Fix your collision detection :D Everytime I collide with some unit and it moves me around it and makes me stuck at one angle lol :D
I think he dont know what's RTC
Garena have disable another launcher include rtc launcher after it's become popular , but you can play rtc via P2P network as hamachi or tunngle . I am using tunngle now :D
I knew warcraft's collision is very terrible :vw_death: Once i was chased by ursa warrior , i run into among trees , i can't see anything then stuck in it :vw_unimpressed:
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tunngle likes GG but better

Level 10
Run it in local area network - I have disable single player
If you dont want some one cheat in your map , just disabled single player
How to disable single player?
And I cant even host that game.
Every time I do the folowing thing:
1. click "create game".
2.choose map "heaven v2.2f"
3.click create game
and it just return me back to the previous page.(with the Create game and join game one)

The main problem is this. Hope you can help. I'm using Warcraft III v 1.24e

Level 8
How to disable single player?
And I cant even host that game.
Every time I do the folowing thing:
1. click "create game".
2.choose map "heaven v2.2f"
3.click create game
and it just return me back to the previous page.(with the Create game and join game one)

The main problem is this. Hope you can help. I'm using Warcraft III v 1.24e

first , run launcher.exe in rtc folder.
Then click local area network.
Click create game, chose 2.2g map ,start game.
To disable single player , you must download model name "model.exe" . Then load that model when map start.

If you like rtc , you can download another rtc map at wc3 forum.

Level 8
Step by step to install rtc and player my map or another rtc map :

Step 1 : download rtc1.0 . The download link you can find in #1.
Step 2 : extract the downloaded file to warcraft 3 folder . Warcraft3/rtc
Step 3 : run launcher in rtc folder : Warcraft3/rtc/launcher.exe . If you can not run or get bug , try run it on xp mode and add launcher to anti-virus trust zone.
Step 4 : click to local area network.
Step 5 : click to ceate game.
Step 6 : choose heaven map or another rtc map.
Step 7 : click create game. If you can not run map , try re-download it . If you still got that problem , my mistake.
Step 8 : click start game.
Step 9 : enjoy rtc map with mouse camera.

Last edited:
Level 7
Already extracted RtC to the Warcraft III\RtC folder. Double-clicked on the launcher icon. Nothing happens.

Level 1
xmm, i'm not strong in english, but i think you understand me) I download Rtc snd place it to .../warcraft3/rtc/ Launch launcer.exe. Local game- Heaven- Start, and i on page with buttons Create local game and Enter to local game, and map doesn't launch in non Rtc war3, what me doing?

P.S. ё-мое, еще на переводчика собрался поступать XD

Level 3
Ye, didnt work for me, did everything correctly and no luck =/

too bad, it sux I cant play on garena too
anyway, gl with the map

Level 2
no any update for this map?

i hope the creator can update his map

this map has some potential maybe if the creator keep working