• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Heavenly Dream

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I've been working on this map for 4 days now... since i can't create "games" on wc3tft because of my rooter, i decided to post my <best> map on this site, hope you guys enjoy :)

ps: i don't speak english very often so, i appologize in advance just in case you find some faults in my grammar...

well have fun :)
Contents

Heavenly Dream (Map)

Reviews
20:37, 28th Feb 2009 by bounty hunter2: The map doesn't have proper description, you didn't mention anything about the map itself, that is against the rules, thus, Rejected.

M

20:37, 28th Feb 2009 by bounty hunter2:
The map doesn't have proper description, you didn't mention anything about the map itself, that is against the rules, thus, Rejected.

Level 2
Message from the creator: well if you like survival; defence; offence maps etc, you will love this one, you can play solo as well but playing as a team is way more fun, this map is all about strategie, but... you can take your time in this map, theres no rush.... so grab a beer and try it just once, you will like it :)

enjoy