• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Heart of the Swarm trailer leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Now that's what Blizzart should've done for HotS, Samir Duran really well made by someone by the name of GhostNova91 from Sc2mapster (and that would've been better than bringing some zerg creature with his name in reverse):

duran2.jpg.-m1.png
duran_new.jpg

Oh dear that's awesome... man i love those Red beretes...
yeah i wish devourer,guardian,defiler and scourge back

Of course, that would be awesome... hope they'll definetly add those.

Level 14
i think i know why these zerg units have been deleted from starcraft:
Scourge:Too underpowered
Defiler: you need a hive to make these things?
devourer and guardian:too unused by players

Rui

Rui

Level 41
I think Blizzard themselves know that Narud is a little obvious and that they might end up surprising us by revealing that Narud is a relative or associate of Duran rather than Duran himself.
Also, the version of that model that is up to download is, as far as I know, wearing white beret and uniform. On a related matter, check out the update to my SC2 models record.

Level 14
I think Wings of Liberty is suiting because Raynor took his revolution -- and thus his freedom ideals -- a step further, his actions on New Folsom and Korhal IV have shown Mengsk that he can't just have it his way with his tyranny. On another hand, Raynor freed all humanity on the Koprulu from the Zerg threat, at least for the time being, not to mention that by saving Kerrigan he turned the wheel of fate regarding the Dark Voice's future oppression and annihilation of all the three races. So yes, the title is fitting.

Exactly, a step further but not closing the cycle. He hasn't achieved freedom for the people from Mengsk. Mengsk is still there, in his tower, plotting, being the head of the goverment. Even with or without brute force, he is still in control. But the story took a detour towards the 'deinfest Kerrigan' route. It's cool that you deinfest her, it's uncool that we left work undone. I have to say, I didn't feel convinced when he said 'we should free the sector from the zerg, it's much more better'. Okay... do that... but kill Mengsk in the same expansion and than you can 100% name it WOL.

Level 14
This is a very confusing matter indeed
Dr.Emil Narud = White Proffesor looking guy
Duran = Black guy with red beret
Both of them got something related to kerrigan

Level 22
I think Blizzard themselves know that Narud is a little obvious and that they might end up surprising us by revealing that Narud is a relative or associate of Duran rather than Duran himself.
Also, the version of that model that is up to download is, as far as I know, wearing white beret and uniform. On a related matter, check out the update to my SC2 models record.

^ This model is not downloadable yet but the author may release it soon. This is a new version that appears with the red beret

http://www.sc2mapster.com/maps/samir-duran-and-general-duke-uni/images/ Now that I saw dl link and it is white you may be right, unless it is team color.

Isn't it bvious Duran is some shapeshifting alien who double-crossed both terran and Kerrigan?

No he's a reptilian, reptoid >_>

Level 2
I didn't like the first starcraft II so this might be the same. They should release Diablo III.

Level 14
Again, until Blizzard reveals, through a campaign or book, that Narud is, in fact, Duran, the claims that they are the same being are merely speculation. And again I'm saying that Blizzard could end up surprising us all on that.

they will leak that someday
HoTS or D3 what will release first?

Status
Not open for further replies.