• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Heart of Iron 4 has a mod of the Warcraft universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I'm here to divulge and discuss about the game Heart of Iron 4 and this mod from the Warcraft universe.

For those who do not know what game this is? Search on Youtube about, or on the own page of store of the game.

I played the game a lot without mod, and I liked it, I bought some dlcs, not all (interested in Waking the Tiger).

Favorite ideology in the game is fascism (in reality democracy).
Somes achievement of this game is interesting to try to get, cool names and hards.

One Empire
Unite the entire world under the British Empire.

The Revenge of Montezuma
Restore the old borders with USA as Mexico.

It's 1812 All Over Again
As Canada, take and hold Washington D.C.

Miklos Horthy and the Habsburg Prince
As Hungary, restore Austria-Hungary.

Now I'll speak about the mod.
The interesting mod, but needs a lot of work yet, filling regions of the planet Azeroth. Ideologies of Horde and Alliance having more resources. In this mod, you control a nation in the world of Warcraft. For example: I only played this mod once, and it was with Lordaeron. I chose to be neutral, and I did not help Stormwild with it war with the orcs. Stormwild lost the war and was annexed, but they took part of my territories, so I declared war on them and annexed back all my core territory. Horde declared war to Ironforge, so I called them to me faction created, was created after event of the Stormwild defeat for Horde. But after a time I stopped playing.
What I realized in this mod, the AI of the Horde is expansionist (the fascists in the game without mod are thus) and the Alliance behaves as the democracy of the game without mod, guaranteed the independence of some countries and warring against countries of aggressive wars.

Link of mod: Steam Workshop :: Hearts of Azeroth (A Warcraft Total Overhaul)

Status
Not open for further replies.