• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Heart of Darkness :

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Choose your hero and fight your way through a cathedtral teeming with undead foes, vanquish mighty entities, recover lost artefacts, and retake the mighty cathedral in the Crusade's name. Credits to Jigrael for his deadeye model.
This map is not finished so please report any bugs / suggestions / opinions etc.

Keywords:
Heart, darkness, undead, cathedral, RPG, hack n slash, crusade, necromancy,
Contents

Heart of Darkness : (Map)

Reviews
21:19, 8th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2: if I allready rejected your map don't reupload it again in 15 minutes. Seriously next time I'l neg rep you. The map is too low of quality and is too far from anywhere near approval, terrain, quest log...

M

21:19, 8th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2:
if I allready rejected your map don't reupload it again in 15 minutes. Seriously next time I'l neg rep you. The map is too low of quality and is too far from anywhere near approval, terrain, quest log, originality, heroes, everything, Rejected.