• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Health number attachment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
i see all these health bar attachments on hive but i dont see a health number attachment, instead displaying health in a bar, i want it to display in a number above their head. I really really need this, thank you and +rep to whoever does it :D

Last edited:
Level 8
Bump. I really need this, and i think it should be simple to do, all i want is just the number of hp the unit has above the head, nothing else but the number of hp it has, so if it takes damage the number changes to its new current hp.

Level 18
That is waaay harder to do with a model (barly impossible).... try using some triggers, here on the hive they are many systems that can do something similar.

Anyway, an attachment by iteself has no way of knowing the units life. Also attachments only play their 1 stand animation. So you will need 1 different attachment model for every life point your unit can have. AKA: displaying number 500 needs 1 attachment, for number 499 another attachment, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.