• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Healing Mass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
you should really just make separate abilities. pretty much like theres a dummy ability there for you to learn and whenever you have the dummy ability (at a certain level) the ability is changed to the next level by GUI. its sort of like those spellbook triggers.
Edit: oh yeah why dont you just use Tranquility as a base?

Level 19
Be free to use my trigger.
  • Rose of Sharyn
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Rose of Sharyn {Guardian
    • Actions
      • Custom script: local group heal
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 1000000000.00 of (Position of (Casting unit)) matching ((((Owner of (Matching unit)) is an ally of (Owner of (Casting unit))) Equal to True) and (((Matching unit) is alive) Equal to True))) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Set life of (Picked unit) to ((Life of (Picked unit)) + (75.00 x (Real((Level of Rose of Sharyn {Guardian for (Casting unit))))))
          • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the chest of (Picked unit) using Abilities\Spells\Human\Resurrect\ResurrectTarget.mdl
          • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
      • Custom script: set heal = GetLastCreatedGroup()
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(heal)
      • Custom script: set heal = null

Level 11
Well, Heero, he wants a channeling ability...
If you know the base trigger part, (how to make the channeling/ periodical part), the rest is easy.
Get the level of the ability with
Integer - Level of <ability> for <unit>

Use the pick units in range action to get the group to be healed. You have to manipulate the 'range' value to set the AoE of your aura.
Like "Pick units in (Level * 600) range ..." will mean an aura with 600/1200/1800/... AoE.

How much to heal? Use the same method..

Level 4
Just use heero's trigger, based on channel spell... And loop the trigger until the caster finish channeling, if you still didn't understand I can write it for you

I can do this without GUI but it will need 3 pages

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
You basicly need to base it off starfall that once active picks all units around the channeling unit. Then it sets their HP to that of their HP+(HP*(0.015+.005*spell level)), healing 2% at lvl 1, 2.5% and lvl 2 and 3% at lvl 3. It repeasts the picking every X seconds untill the channeling is stopped. I would recomend JASS for this since then all it will need is 1 trigger and be fully multinstantcastable.

Level 4
Damn it! Run trigger each 1 seconds of whole game time, picked all unit with [tranquility] buff and then set their health with [health percentage + 0.x of his health percentage]
This was sounds like a basic information once I think further

Status
Not open for further replies.