• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

HEAL ME URN & Fire walks with ME

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
a Map to show the ability to create fire behind a moving unit, also to show how to make items heal every X seconds.

as addition there is a elf city to burn down and you have 15 heroes to show Multiplayer function.
Contents

HEAL ME URN & Fire walks with ME (Map)

Reviews
1)ark_NiTe: This should be in the Spells section, not in the Maps section.

M

1)ark_NiTe: This should be in the Spells section, not in the Maps section.

Level 6
First of all, use Comments as comment, not triggers - will be far easier to read ;)
Second - still the periodic leaks ( each 0.1 a point for each player seconds O.O) are really bad.
Using arrays and table driven would make it far easier to read, debug, and change.
And too, I would make it another way: 1. I would not change the fire dummies themselves, but their ability wich causes the damage.
Would delete 2 of your triggers.
Too, it would make game faster if you would only add life to the Hero that has healing item, not create a dummy to do this job. Just set life = life + countitem2*(20) or what know I. Too, this would enable you to heal 6-10 hit points, not a fixed amount!

So nice Idea, but bad programmed...

2/2 Stars for Idea:
1 Star for Firewalking,
1 Star for Healme.
0/2 Stars for programming.
1/4 Stars for fun (Killing them is too hard, and the firewalk ability does not last long enough for my taste.. 6 seconds would be better. Look at Diablo 2 Sorceress, she does it the way it's meant to be! And killing the lesser units sure does fun - till ur game lags too much and you cannot even click properly.)
1/2 Star for Mapping

TOTAL: 4/10 stars - not worth downloading, unless you really need a system to do this... But there are far better methods to do this. Search at thehelper.net, there you will surely find a thread to do this. if not done yet, I will add one. greets SerraAvenger

Level 8
1 of all, i did this by the way.
so this map was created cuz of a request.
the only realy reason for this map is the request ^^.
2 stars for idea , well wasnt my idea i just did the map so no stars.
O for programming ... i am about to learn JASS and if im good egnough at it i will probably redo this map (again)
1 star for fun i would be happy even with 0 cuz the mapping wasnt mentiont to be in the map (look at the map in WE i placed the units just for fun).
1 star for mapping ? why mapping ,this is only to show the trigger.

anyway thx for comment, if you did it better let me know so i can DL it and learn a bit. EQUAL