1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Headhunter

Submitted by republicola
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
=========================================================

Author: Republicola

Updater: Cookie Vashard

Source : http://www.wc3campaigns.com

Date : 08/25/2003

Download Type : Altered Model

Textures path : Units\Creeps\Ninja\Ninja.blp

Portrait/model path: Units\Creeps\Ninja\Ninja.mdx

Version: V1.02

Comments:
A Ninja by Republicola. It is an amazing model where you can say "Coo! its so gosu!" =D
The original version didnt have a portrait cam and had some issues with the skin and the
teamcolor (it glitched between skin and teamcolor). With Republicola's permission I have
fixed the Ninja a little bit and gave him the Hero Blademasters Sword =)

Update:
Fixed the Blend Mode into Transparency so that weird see-through bug is fixed. Oddly enough,
no-one complained about till I have figured out myself that there was one detail I overlooked.
Also renamed it into mdx format (there was a error with winzip, it didnt import the file
correctly with the file extension).

How to use:

Just import the skin with the usage of the TFT Import Manager. Then doubleclick the file and alter the path to
the above mentioned texture path.

Just direct the model path to this model and its done. No need to add a portrait animation as there is simply none (merged into the model itself). Just use Import Manager in TFT and import in the map (remember the import model bug, you need to save and reload map in order to see the model)

=========================================================

-== http://www.wc3campaigns.com ==-

Keywords:
ninja stealth headhunter
Contents

Headhunter (Model)

Assets
  1. Konblade

Konblade

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Cool Model. Can't wait to see what you make next... :D

2. Konblade

Konblade

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Wait a minute... Theres no file! What am I doing wrong? When I try to extract it won't let me. is there a password I dhould know about? :x Its taking up so much space should I delete it or try to extract it again?[/b]

3. NightCrawler_

NightCrawler_

Resources:
    Resources:
    same here konblade can't get file. wat am i doing wrong? plz tell me

4. XVIV-Dr.Tenshi

XVIV-Dr.Tenshi

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hrmm... Well if you really want this file, just email me at Don_Rip@msn.com and ill send it to ya or I can send over aim at Taikouchi39 Just Whisper Me

5. Heraklitus

Heraklitus

Resources:
    Resources:
    I had problems opening the zip also. I don't know what program saved it, but if you are running Windows XP, your native unzipping program won't open it. WinRAR will, however. Hope this helps.

6. mogmiester

mogmiester

Resources:
    Resources:
    soory, but im kind of new... how do i get the files into my map? dont i import them using the map editor? or should i use shdowflares mpq viewer, and use the add button? plz help me, thx

7. XVIV-Dr.Tenshi

XVIV-Dr.Tenshi

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ive alreayd helped proberly 20-30 people with this. Again just send me a email if you want a copy of this in a friendly version. Sorryz... they got some crazy shit here in Germany.

Don_Rip@msn.com

8. Nosam

Nosam

Resources:
    Resources:
    Get winzip or winrar and open with those.

9. Zerofiles.EXE

Zerofiles.EXE

Resources:
    Resources:
  10. Zerofiles.EXE

Zerofiles.EXE

Resources:
    Resources:
    sorry playing around up there can't seem to works images
    ______________________________________________________anywho... you import stuff into map my uping the import manager in the editer. usually you gotta change the path the thing comes from to

11. Ralle

Ralle

Owner

Resources:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    k.. its not that there is no file.. i got winzip.. its just that putting it into the editor it ALWAYS says unable to load file: ninja/ninja.mdx

12. X_Blayde

X_Blayde

Resources:
    Resources:
    Look up at the bright green letters that are directly right of the ninja button. use that as your skin path.

By the way, it would be pretty cool if he had a walk stand spin animation like the blademaster

13. Newbie111

Newbie111

Resources:
    Resources:
    republicola plz make more models this is über i cant wait until u relese the next model!!! :wink:

14. Illidan_09

Illidan_09

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    republicola get ur own models.

15. Cookie

Cookie

Resources:
    Resources:
    You guys are idiots , this one is made by Republicola and fixed by me regarding the alpha channels. That xvivdr.tenshi guy is already banned for uploading and claiming other people's work, dont make us ban you guys for being stupid and flame the original creator.

And vegito, enjoy your moment for getting banned soon; you snatched models without crediting the people who made them, yet you flame the original ones who made them?

16. BlackLITE

BlackLITE

Resources:
    Resources:
    what do you put for path?

17. Silverion

Silverion

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ninja and Samuri wasnt yours any way

18. Tsc!

Tsc!