• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hawk Scout

Well a model i am working on for my map: Stand or Fall. ^^

It is not finished yet and I need your help. What should i change. Propably the weapon? (maybe more look like the one on envenomed spears icon?) I also have problem finding good textures for the pants (around the hips) and the boots. Comment it!

I will update the final version.

Update: Fixed some bugs and added better screenshot.

Keywords:
Hawk Scout Orc Spear
Contents

Hawk Scout (Model)

Hawk Scout (Model)

Reviews
15:42, 30th Mar 2008 BlinkBoy: ASpproved. The model works in_game. It's a very original piece of work, yet requires some fixing. Even though of the interlapping faces; I think it has far enough quality to be used.

M

15:42, 30th Mar 2008
BlinkBoy: ASpproved. The model works in_game. It's a very original piece of work, yet requires some fixing. Even though of the interlapping faces; I think it has far enough quality to be used.

Level 2
Great Laddie. 5'd.

This is probably one of the most useful things for a Great Warcraft map. Give this baby a "Mount Wyvern" ability in a map and it will be Über. Now the only thing needed is a Troll Flask-Bomber to mount the Riderless Bat and all the "Mount Flyers" models are made. :grin: