• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

have an idea need to know if any one can do something with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
well i have been thinking about this alot i have never done a proper map and i have this great idea i dont wanna mess it up with my noob skills on map editor. my idea is game called Riot there will be 3 teams like 3 in each team can be changed just an idea and first team is the riot police second is the riotiers third is the gang or mafia. story : the year is 2013 people had enuf of the goverment and now they are rioting. while the police is trying to hold the masses away from destroying the entire city the gangs are on a crime spree stealing all they see and they will soon arm the riotiers with guns and more so they can take control of what remains of the city. will this be a good map and if anyone whants to make a real map out of it contact me and we will figure out how we are gonna make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.