• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hashtable (Ability) crashing World editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Does anyone else have this issue? i cant make my trigger because of it, its only the Hastable Save Ability....all the others work, insta crash when i click on the red Ability to select which one =(

Level 19
You sure everything is set properly? can you maybe post the trigg here?

on a side note, damn your name sounds familliar.... what clan were u the head of

Level 3
A clan full of noobs =P we all still chill in ts3 together and we are making a clan map, and its not what clan WAS i head of, the clan is still alive lol, there is no trigger really, i am trying to save an ability level into a hashtable and when i click on Ability it crashes, dont know why... =(

Level 19
Read my above post..

Damnit. i remember being in a clan with you, wasnt ts3 tho. you remember ThexJokerx637?

Level 16
i actually got bugs too with save ability handle,

it shows me imported icon list at the bottom down of the windows when i click the Red ability text (images and textures too)

because of this, i decided it was actually a Blizzard mistake, where they put Save Texture or Save icon handle, instead of Save ability handle's function...

i used custom script instead...because i got problems with it.

try using custom scripts, it give you a lot of freedom :D

Level 3
Like i said before, there is no trigger, im opening up a blank map, no triggers, and no events/conditions and clicking on the Ability in Save Ability hashtable, and it crashes, does the same with my friend, the clan name wasnt Ts3, thats what we talk in, Teamspeak 3, the clan name is Clan TCG on USEast on wc3 =)

Level 3
i actually got bugs too with save ability handle,

it shows me imported icon list at the bottom down of the windows when i click the Red ability text (images and textures too)

because of this, i decided it was actually a Blizzard mistake, where they put Save Texture or Save icon handle, instead of Save ability handle's function...

i used custom script instead...because i got problems with it.

try using custom scripts, it give you a lot of freedom :D

Example of a custom script for saving an ability level?

Level 19
How the hell did u post 3 posts in the time it took me to hit the refresh button...

LOL. i tried to do it and i crashed. one sec

edit : SC2 is out, blizzard dont give shits about wc3 anymore! yay! developing custom skript for u

• blahblah.
  • Custom Script : call SaveAbillityHandleBJ( "YourAbillityID"[use udg_variablename if your setting it as avariable], [first handle, use udg_integer if ur using a integer vairabie again], [second handle], udg_YourHashtable [use GetLastCreatedHashtable if its last created]() )
remove whats in []

P.S. i have 0 idea whatsoever of JASS so im wingin it lol... tis should work. I got banned many times from TCG, i believe i stalked my friends in there and called *cough*you*cough* a [HCENSOR]

4:00, gnite.

Level 16
Example of a custom script for saving an ability level?

i thought you wanted to use it to save "Ability" Handle...

if you wanted to just save the ability's level, why not use the integer hash?

=__-"...any your friend is developing the custom script, wait for him :D...

anyway, its Blizzard's Mistake,
so, There is no Other way to save "Ability" in hash other than using Custom Scripts or JASS...

it crashes user in windows WE
and for MAC WE, it leads to Save-Icon/Texture Handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.