• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Save ability handle -> crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
when i try to save an ability in a hashtable i get a crash. my friend tried and his editor crashed too.

click this and it crashes.

crasha.jpg

Level 9
It is not 'hufo'. And you can't save the rawcode in GUI. (-.-) But you can save a unit-type which is rawcode of a unit. But you can't save an ability's rawcode.

You cans ave strings. just convert the rawcode to a string to save it and convert it back when you need it. Im still not sure if it could be used in GUI, but maybe you try some custom scripts next time.:thumbs_up:

Level 6
oh wait, you're talking about the handle 'ability' right? sigh - well, abilityIds are in fact integers displayed like this 'A000', whilst the handle ability itself is .. uh - got no information for this because it never used it and I really dont think that u will ever need it?

Status
Not open for further replies.