• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Harry Potter Rpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
First of all, I would like to thank wc3sear.ch for everything they do for the WC3 community. I am posting to find out if people believe a Harry Potter RPG would be a map they would play. I have created successful maps in the past, and I want to know if I would be wasting my time on this project. If you would play the map, please describe features and/or concepts you would like to see in the map. Thank you very much for your time.

-dankStoner @ azeroth

Level 3
I'm not a big Harry Potter fan, but I would definitley play this map if the maker was dedicated to it. Things I'd like to see are...

Clean - Not many spelling mistakes / typos, good use of colored text (Ex: Only important text is colored, so I know what I should really look at).

Good Models - Custom models are usually a plus, but only if they look good. I'd rather have a map with no custom models than a map with crappy custom models.

(Of Course) Gameplay - Spells that are balanced and appealing to the eye. Also, hopefully the gameplay relates to the real Harry Potter story so I can learn more about it. Maybe you could do several maps and base them on the books!

Anyways, that's what I would like in a Harry Potter RPG. If you end up making one, good luck on it! :D

Level 2
I would most certainly play a Harry Potter RPG, what I'd look for is custom mods, good spells, balanced, and good terrain. Too many maps are too much about gameplay, and not enough about terrain. Terrain can make an ok game good! I love terrain!!! Yea...so now that my rant is over, it of course, would have to be fun as well. If you do proceed in this endeavor, I wish you the best of luck, and look forward to playing it.
-Bleeds

Status
Not open for further replies.