1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

HaradrimSwordsman

Submitted by Uncle Fester
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
This is the swordman of the Haradrim from Lord of the Rings, which i made for the Hive. Unlike my previous Haradrim, this one got an entirely new headarmor in order to bring more variation among them and to make it easier to distinguish them. The headarmor is exported from WoW, but it uses ingame skins. I suppose he can be used as any other oriental soldier either. Feel free to use it in any way!

EDIT 1: my thanks to: Sin'dorei300, Khil and grunt for telling me about a minor issue. So the shield was made smaller and the head bigger.

EDIT 2: my thanks to TLI-Inferno for the good advise of making the shield thinner. Thanks to him, another change to the better was issued.

EDIT 3: Changed the pants into black cloth ones. I watched once again the movie (it was running yesterday on TV), so i noticed that most of the Haradrim had dark pants (either purple, black or red), so i came to the conclusion that it would fit more to make them black cloth pants rather than the so-far brown leather pants.

EDIT 4: just applied the "new optimization method" at all Haradrim models i made. Filesize has been reduced and quality slightly more increased. Also replaced the death sound. The previous one was from the Nightelf Assassin, the current is the Bandit, as with all Haradrims. :wink:

Keywords:
Haradrim swordsman, Saracenian, Saracenian swordsman, Human swordsman, swordsman, LOTR, Lord of the Rings
Contents

HaradrimSwordsman (Model)

HaradrimSwordsman (Model)

Reviews
01:27, 17th Oct 2012 Kwaliti: A rather well done and useful swordsman model.
  1. Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    yup. I thought it would fit more to make them wear black pants rather than leather ones, so i sat down for about 1 hour and applied that change to all. :wink:

2. 00crossfire

00crossfire

Resources:
    Resources:
    His feet are to big.

3. Mike

Mike

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    One of the best models) Universal. It can be also used as a Arabian warrior that fights against crusaders))

4. Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    what? :vw_wtf: I checked the proportions before uploading it.....:vw_unimpressed:

Thx for your feedback. :ogre_hurrhurr: Yeah, Haradrim where much alike. :wink:

5. Lord Darkhallow

Lord Darkhallow

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice! might download sometime when i need it.

6. Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    Ty. :ogre_hurrhurr: Sure, just go ahead. :wink:

7. Orcnet

Orcnet

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
  8. Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    thx :ogre_haosis:

9. Kamulec

Kamulec

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Your haradrim models have been used in Middle Earth Risk. Thanks for update.

10. Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    Glad to hear that. :grin: Anytime, buddy. :wink:

11. Homor

Homor

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I absolutely love these models, but honestly? I wish they were a little more brown. It'd be nice to have a Redguard-type race. Y'know?

12. Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    Haha, they're actually made for LOTR, not Oblivion. :wink:

The new versions of them are going to be darker skinned. Here's the archer VII.

13. Valandil

Valandil

Resources:
    Resources:
    Could You bring him the head from haradrim pikeman ? I really need them have the same head . Please !!!)

14. Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    I was actually working on new haradrim versions, like this one. They have a higher quality ;)

15. Valandil

Valandil

Resources:
    Resources:
    Oh it is great ) but to be honest, to me that blue head looks little weird , I think if you make it black it will look much better .