• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Happy Birthday to me! : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Raiju said:
As long as you keep this cute nightelf dancing for me, happy birthday 8)

she's mine! :D

oh and happy birthday! may your wishes and dreams come true :wink:

Level 3
tuna69 wrote:
happy bday and i hope u grow up (physically and mentally)

but unfortunately you wont.

lol, why do u say that? and rui, if ur only 12 years old, how can u speak proper english? and gl in school, u will need it :wink:

Level 10
tuna69 said:
im 16

and VG is like ancient

i thought you were 7

Well VG about 26-27.
Darkys 28 (or was it 29?)
Olofmolemans about 18-20
Wormskulls 16-20
and Muotecks 20-21
Hmmm...Im not sure, But meh.
Hmmm...well im turnin 15 soon..I'll be able to bUY Milkshape then, cuz i can get a job!!!
HB agian from about 2 or somethin days ago

darky is 29. vg is 26. and dont you mean milkshake instead of milkshape?

Level 12
Milkshape is a 3d modeling program... WITHOUT SNAP! How are you supposed to make anything without snap to grid?! I tried it (cracked version) and then I discovered its' weakness and then started to hate it. Otherwise I might have been a modeller too since it was a good and simple program.

Level 9
@werewulf

to by milkshape you might have to pay by credit card (im not exactly sure) so realy best not get your hopes up

Level 9
PWNZ everyone:

i got a job 8)

im 15, we need to be at least 14 to be able to have a legal job (unfortunately we have many children ilegally working)...

i help my mom with her restaurant (yeah i help her in the cook, attendant and such)

if any of you travel to Mexico, remenber to come to the Marietta (city of mexico, plaza de lazaro). maybe i can give you some free meal lol :D

Level 4
ben_xuereb said:
tuna Rui isnt a noob Rui has been on this site alot longer then you please watch what you say

You guys are real idiots to say that Rui has been here longer than I have. No joke.

Just ask VG or Daelin.

P.S. I have other things to do as evident in the amount of posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.