• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Happy anniversary, Reforged!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
And still following the errors and a lot of loss of video memory due to bad optimization, the sc 2 engine renders so well. zzz. The Editor with its nonsensical copyright, until now I hope they remove it and make maps like the arcade of sc 2 redundant. Even the Editor is bugged, lags and has errors. The fans are not going to save the game.

PD: we still don't have personalized campaigns.

Last edited:
Level 13
And not a single thing on Blizzard news, not a single blue post on Battle.net forums. It's official! Blizzard has dumped Reforged. Tbh I don't expect any more patches. :(
There's still online Blizzcon in 20 days, but I'd be lying if I said I expect anything about Reforged, honestly.

~El

Level 17
And not a single thing on Blizzard news, not a single blue post on Battle.net forums. It's official! Blizzard has dumped Reforged. Tbh I don't expect any more patches. :(
There's still online Blizzcon in 20 days, but I'd be lying if I said I expect anything about Reforged, honestly.

What's a Reforged? Never heard of it!

EDIT: Or, alternatively:

"We're committed to supporting Reforged for the years to come and will continue to update it!"

- radio silence -

Status
Not open for further replies.