• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Haos the Ancestrial Guardian

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
This ancient creature hides itself deep inside a magic armor, so none has ever seen its real shape.
Based upon Dreadlord and Siege Golem.
Full ingame textures.

Keywords:
Spirit, Guardian, Hero
Contents

Haos the Ancestrial Guardian (Model)

Haos the Ancestrial Guardian (Model)

Reviews
13:21, 29th May 2009 Pyritie: Fix the model's name and reduce the particle count in the spell anim. Also fix the sound event objects.

M

13:21, 29th May 2009
Pyritie: Fix the model's name and reduce the particle count in the spell anim. Also fix the sound event objects.

Level 26
ok here is my review:
I like the concept of some metal elemental, but there are a few things that could be improved:

1. Change the texture of the hands into some metal texture as they look really random right now
2. You have to edit thegeoset animations because the model is visible in the dissipate animation
3. Remove the footprint event object because your model is floating and does not even have legs
4. Edit the death sound effect into a more fitting one(maybe just the siege golem sound) and change the dissipate effect from undead to human,orc or nightelf
5. I think you should make the hand particles a bit smaller and maybe tinting the purple-white star into a yellow one aswell
6. maybe some falling particles from the bottom of the body?

I think I will rate it with 4/5 when you have done some improvements on it