• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hamachi matches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi everyone!
I've seen that the new version, 1.27, allows the use of Battle.net and Battle.net Europe.
But, I have an italian version, which doesn't have a 1.27 patch, and I can't find a way to tell Blizzard "look, I have a physical copy, can you make me download the english version legally?".
So, I've set up an Hamachi net. Only four people (and me) are allowed to play in it at a time, but just in case you have the same problem, or you wanna play with a small bunch of people, or even make friends,
I'll post the net here.
I'm now sure if I can, and I don't mind getting my post deleted if it's against the rules, but here we are:

ID: WCMultiplayer
Password: wc3
(not sure if it's needed for something, but the IP is 25.65.222.49)

Level 1
hey op i joined your server, ill have my pal join as well. were looking for others to join our hamachi server too if anyone is interested,

our server is jesuits no password.

Status
Not open for further replies.