• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Halo RTS Idea's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
So, I'm new to Warcraft Modding, and I plan on making a Halo RTS. I have Idea's on how it will work and what will be in it. Please read and comment on how I can improve on this.

Idea's
Three Sides: Humans, Covenant and Flood

Humans: These play like the Humans from Warcraft 3. Nothing really specials apart from custom Models.

Covenant: These play like Orc's, apart from custom buildings which manage different races. So there is a Grunt Barrack, Jackal Barrack ETC.

Flood: Well, These are a tricky one. I plan on making them be able to infect anything they touch. May not make it into the map.

All will be fully AI compatible.

There will be a Campaign which details the struggle for Reach. So, in some missions as the UNSC, you will be clearing out Ground Forces or transporting a vital scientist. If you win, you have a better chance of winning the next map. If you lose, the game doesn't end you play the next level and the person briefing you tells you that because the Scientist died, you will not have as many resources when you start.

List of Units I plan on including
UNSC
Marine
Flamethrower
Warthog
Scorpion
Hornet
Spartans II
Spartans III

Covenant
Grunt's
Elite's
Jackal
Hunter
Wraith
Banshee
Ghost

UNSC Heroes
Sgt Johnson
Master Chief
Cortana

Covenant Heroes
Arbiter
Prophet
Scarab

So, that's it. More idea's when I receive them. Comment please.

Status
Not open for further replies.