• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Halo Elite Model: +rep for help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Sorry but I tested it and they work fine. Is may be because you add as one string 'hand,right' - that is you type it in one line in the ability's attachment while you have to add 'hand' then click and add a new one 'right' so it will appear hand,right.

Like not 'hand,right' but

hand
right

Level 22
Yes sorry, I see he's holding the weapon upwards while shooting. I tried rotating the attachment point even the bone but it still has no effect. And he doesn't play the Attack animations it seems, that's why this happens and he doesnt move his hand. Who made it and why nto ask him to fix it? I can't seem to make it work. I might try again tomorrow but i doubt it will work, so someone else can try.

Level 22
I rotated it too, but it didn't change.

Same. The only way I see is someone to import the model in 3ds max because milkshape wont import the animations and fix the aniamtions because his attack animations don't show while he's shooting or make the animations over again.. I can't help there as Im not experienced in animating models that can walk and do human moves nor will I ever want to learn it. If I ever do models it's usually objects and buildings.

Most of the experienced people are pretty much sick of requests and don't look at that forum too, nor I will since im done with war3 as of now. But don't get your hopes down, someone might do that.

The thing is, then I'll have to import 2 versions of the same model, but rotated. Now weapon attachments don't take much space, but about 60(including the ones that would be rotated) of them will. Not to mention textures. I have Model Editor. I know how to rotate models, I'm quite experienced.

However, if you can rotate EVERY SINGLE Halo weapon, I will give you +6 rep(over time, already repped you for the Ghost).

Status
Not open for further replies.