• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Halo 4...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
They said he'd never get another game...

They said it was the end of the Halo / Master Chief Saga...

They said Halo 3... Was it...

They where wrong...

Heroes never die...

They just get sequels...

Halo 4... Is... Coming.

Level 6
So this will go on from where Halo 3 ended? Nooo! The ending to that was awesome... sigh... They should just make some more of the books, they made Reach, how about some of the others? Ah well, I miss the Flood :(

Level 17
I was talking to a friend about this today, he seems to think the enemy will be new, something like the forerunners idk - If this is the case it could be really interesting, if however they just use the flood or some surviving covenant faction - yeah - milking the cow.

that's silly. How is it not milking the cow just because they're using a different enemy? it's milking the cow either way.

but yeah, a lot of people suspect that to be a large forerunner installation from one of the books, afaik it's that one that scientist and those spartans sealed themselves in or something. I don't remember really I read it some where.

flood is dead from halo 3. It'll be a new enemy, don't know what though.

Level 34
Isn't there another three games to come? That's what I heard.

I gave up on the franchise after Halo 3.

Level 1
just hope for 343 don't f*** the game and this will be an epic halo game (like all of them )lol

Level 15
I might be getting a little tired about Halo, I really thought that Halo Reach was the last one and it suddenly came out from nowhere. Besides, it made Halo 3 look like a freaking joke. "Finish the Fight"? yeah right, Halo 4 would be "Finish the Fight, Again"

Status
Not open for further replies.