• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Halo is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I admit, I'm not a Halo player since the CE. I started to play in Halo 3, indeed I like Halo 3 very much. I was wishful to Halo 4 come, 'cause the graphics and almost everything was looking preety awesome. I'm still thinking the same now, but something is wrong with it. Halo is not Halo anymore! The aspects of Halo 4 is pretty good, but it doesn't fit in the Halo that we know.
I can relate everything that does me disappointed in Halo 4.
1- Armor Abilities: I haven't much to argue, but simply I don't like it.
2- Loadouts: It's bad 'cause it makes all weapons unbalanced. Everybody respawning with DMR killing across the map, making the others guns irrelevant.
3- No Dual-Wielding: This was a stupid change, it's something intrinsic in Halo gameplay. No fun!
4- Maps: Looking like CoD. No life, no color unlike the previous Halo games.
5- Sprint: It simply doesn't fit in Halo. :/
6- No Social Battle Team (I guess the name is like that).
7- Ordnance Drop: It got rid of the struggle to get weapons respawn, and strategy to sabotage.
Some personal confessions:

Well, I'm not skunking the 343i. The game looks good, but all I complain is about the new changes isn't fitting in Halo.

I believe that 343i could make a awesome new franchise. Make another game, with another history, another Universe, and make your own identity. It could be an awesome game. Well, the Xbox needs to have more exclusives.

Status
Not open for further replies.