• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hall of Shame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I think a hall of shame section should be made where, the moderators nominate the worst thing in their section and is put into a poll (Hall of Shame Forum) where over the week the public vote. the winner is put in a new section called Hall of Shame where these things (and its owner, but nothing else) are allowed to be freely inuslted, with no limits!

Lets stomp crap outta warcraft! :D

Level 22
Thats a bad idea too. There, downvoting could cost people their work. That, and not everyone rates...if 100 people like the skin, but the only 5 guys who hate rate it and it give it a 1, then that screws things up. It would be easier to impliment that if everyone rates, which they dont. If anyhting, total number of downloads after a certain period of time might be feasable, (i.e. less then 50 dl's in two weeks) but dunno if Darky would be up to that much site programming...
-VGsatomi

Level 12
Bad idea. We certainly don't want flame/spam wars to occur. Besides this might rise up the idea of trolling with those past users (no I'm not gonna mention them)

Status
Not open for further replies.