• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Role Playing Game] Hall of Honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello everybody
and before i start i want to state this, i know this is a new forum account, but i have lost my old account (nothing big, few posts and nothing interesting there).
I am playing warcraft since preschool i think :p, and i am messing around with editor for quite a while now.
But i am not new Hive member i am here for quite a long now maybe 5th or 6th year i think(If it matter to you if i have mapping experience or if i knew what i am getting into :) ).

I have take some time off to learn a few more tricks about editor and its possibilities.And now I am considering starting a project of my own.

So basically i have started this multiplayer roleplaygame type of project.

Something similar to WoW,Aura Kingdom,D&D Neverwinter etc..

But ! I have come to a conclusion that there are a lot of those maps, and most people have stopped playing WC3 and i was wondering should i continue this project and would anyone be interested in playing this kind of maps anymore?

I don't want you to think i am bragging but i think i can create something new, fresh, interesting,riddleing .
Completely easy to play and understand, with many functions, many challenges and not so grindy.
An unlimited RPG.

And i revealed the map name in Title.

It is currently Sunday where i live and i can promise a test version the next Sunday(a week or 7 days if you will from now on).

So i don't know if this is a right section for this kind of thread, but give me a help (two heads are better then one, and opinion of the crowd does matter) because i want to create something and i want it to be MRPG simply because i love MMORPG and i have played a lot of them.

Feel free to leave a comment, any kind, any support or criticism is welcome.

P.S. My english is not that great but i keep improving everyday i think.

EDIT: Just realized i forgot to mention its not just roleplaying i have come up with a story behind it, so basically if you dont have someone to play with there is always questing and other stuff related to story that you can do.

Level 10
I always find the RPG to be very interesting, especially in Wc3.

If you think it would be worth your time to go with, I say do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.