• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Minigame] Half Life Wars Project idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello, i'd like to make something like an minigame.
First of all the basic idea is the Half Life Universe, Rebels, Combine, Aliens, all together in a RTS minigame.
Where the player can choose between two factions: "Rebel Forces" "Combine Forces".
This minigame would consist of:
1) Multiplayer\skirmish maps, where players online or offline can fight on diverse battlefields...
2) Little Camping about Gordon Freeman's fight against the oppressive Combine .
3) Maybe Camping about anonymous rebels or combines fighting with unique story lines.
All these maps with an complectly new, unique interface, gameplay, strategies.
About the interface for rebels something like an patchwork worthy for an resistance... , and for the combines something futuristic like an combine interface in HL2...
About the gameplay, there should be an realistic gunfight system, and for the RTS the resouces are gained from specific points that need to be captured, similar to Company of Heroes, Before building units most of them must be researched first, and there should be an squad system, where we build an Squad leader unit and that can summon up the rest of the squad members at the specific place in cost of specific resources.

What do you think about idea?
Does it worth a try as an Project?
Is there anyone interested about this Project?
Is there someone who would like to help me realize it?

I already made some models take a look:

YmAZusp.png

zvrvSui.png

AXyS2pH.png

mKpANFn.png

OWT7i8Q.png

CMt80zD.png

qqxxl3g.png

QSMGzwW.png

7YBeM0B.png

Hope you like them!

Status