• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hades

Unlike the many undeads which was just reanimated corpses, this however, is a real living thing. Emerging from the depths of the underworld, invoked by necromancers long gone to the scythe of whom they summoned, dubbed 'Hades' the Greek god of the underworld, he walks the planes of the mortals only to take their souls.

Yeah, take this!
Use the 'Stand Alternate' for the scythe attack which you can find in the 'Spell' animation.

Update 2:
Rewrapped the weapon.
Contents

Hades (Model)

Reviews
Misha 22nd Jul 2013 Moderator's Review: okay, this actually looks okay being this flimsy o.o but you should really give him a better wrap at his hands and at the weapon. tweak that and it'll be good to go. lill reminder that the weapon...

M

88b8c096c14d2181b2e61de7191420f7_67524.png
separator.gif
Misha
separator.gif
22nd Jul 2013
Moderator's Review: okay, this actually looks okay being this flimsy o.o but you should really give him a better wrap at his hands and at the weapon. tweak that and it'll be good to go.

lill reminder that the weapon should NOT be blurry like this

groovy model, performs great ingame, approved :cgrin:

Level 8
Simply amazing!
Epic animations
Sickle hook ftw :p
Maybe you should get those ribs a bit closer to each other and add a heroglow since the only teamcolor are those spots on gloves
and maybe make the head a bit smaller

edit:forgot to say how much I love birth and death :p

Last edited:
Level 28
It is amazing I love it!

some advices though, - add another teamcolor spot as Shade suggested but.. Hmm.. Adding a team glow would bound this unit to be used as a hero only and I think it looks pretty cool for a normal unit too :p

also - make the head a bit smaller cuz it's kinda big and probably use the Skeleton Skull cuz this one looks a bit.. weird.

Other than that, it's amazing as I said - 5/5, rep