• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hades model (God of War)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
I'm requesting a God of War Hades model, this will be used as a hero for my project.
I need it to look almost exactly like from the game.
you may use animations from the Beastmaster (unless your pro)

Hades uses a soul-stealing type thing as his weapon, and he has a cool flaming helm. He can choose to use his weapon in close combat and hold it by the handle, or he can attach it to two long chains wrapped around his arms and swing the weapons around (with the model, I just need him in close combat (unless your pro enough to do otherwise ^^))

You don't have to make a texture for it if you think its too hard. But I do need everything else.

And he needs to be badass :p

Refrances:

God-of-War-III---Hades-psd45871.png

Clawsofhades-453x300.jpg

Anyone who helps will be rewarded, and credited in my project :)

Level 13
not at all, you're still my favorite skinner.
And what you've done so far looks great, keep it up ;)

Level 13
made progress with the head, i am kinda busy so here:
Its looking epic :D
i'll probably finish it after new year
Yeah I don't mind, and its already new year for me, lol XD
Iron Golem head?
Yes, and maybe edited abit, like HD888 poined out.
ahhh hades one of my favourite boss fights from my favourite game.
Indeed, that does look like a pretty epic bossfight, but I don't actually have the game D:

Level 13
dude trust me your missing out. god of war 3 has the most epic action thats why i bought number 3

Yeah the only problem I have with the game is that I think theres nudity in it. Otherwise I would have bought it already :(

Status
Not open for further replies.