• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hackers in gaias already...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Box and I were talking to this guy Afro_Samurai and he did admit to hacking, as you can see level 37 Crus with Max gear and polt, yet dosnt know how to play and Cmamms saw this guy load a level 38 Char and also says he'll upload vids of his "wipes" on bosses

Attachments

• asd.png
    asd.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 331
Level 9
Also shapy, ban this guy from bot, dosnt even answer legitimate gameplay questions, and hackers are bad for the community.

Level 6
i dont see whats the big deal why people report hackers not like that stops them from hacking but well if he kills u all as u say then yea he should be banned but be sure he would return with a diff name and more hacked codes

Level 13
Yup, and polt on a sader might be useful at some point it's not the worst item ever.

But yeah, probably hacked it. That's a shame.

Level 13
well but not very useful for tanking :), maybe for offtanking vamp or sth like that, but i wouldnt waste a backpack place for it ^^

Well that's why we're fortunate enough to have the hopefully now fixed stash system! Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.