• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

.hack map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Sure, like I said, feel free to ask me for something. As custom characters go, I'm assuming you are talking about Models... And those don't need to be exactly correct do they?
What I mean is using maybe Illidan and alphaing out his weaps, and having Model attachments when they pick up an item, (adds a cooler style of gameplay) And some Blue chests, (trapped chests, despelled by items and stuff,) I think it would be nice to use the portal at the main town, *I could easily make the one on .Hack//sign series anime.. And have Dialog buttons appear when u enter that area, then when u click on one (I.E. Hidden, Forbidden, Holygrounds) Then you teleport to a random area in that zone. Using triggered Map Bounds. With dungeons have it to where u walk in it, then u can go to the statues and get random items, and sprite orcarinas, Fairy orbs', all that good stuff. I have a good .Hack creep system (Where when u walk next to the spawn portals it creates the units and says Battle Mode On! (and you can't use certain items/skills untill u either run out defeat the enemies.)
And for skills, have it to where when u receive an item you get the skill directly from the item without the need of leveling up, Items have Class Requirments, Level Requirments, Stat requirments, you could use grunties for extra speed. I was gunna start a .Hack series myself. But I'd rather help somebody with theirs, you want my help?

Status
Not open for further replies.