• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Needing help with terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Right now i am making a map all by myself and its gonna take way too damn long. So i was wondering if some one wanted to help me by making the terrain for it. The map its self is big(not biggest but second biggest). Of course you would get credit for the help. So anyone interested PM or leave a post.

Thanks.

Level 8
doin terrains is fun... i can do a good job but making my own maps i never know what i really want lol, if u seen one of the several castle builders (with my name as the terrainer) those only took a few minutes to make, literally minutes =). i also study pictures of good terrains on other sites and stuff and ill do the terrain for u

Status
Not open for further replies.