• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help with Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello everyone, I'm currently developing a map and I need some testers to help play it. I have been playing it internally with several people, but this weekend I'm going to have a shortage. If anyone is interested in trying out a new map once or for the long-term, just PM me or reply to this thread with your aim or msn user name. I'm going to be testing tonight at 7 pm pacific time, but any help at any time would be very helpful and appreciated. Thanks!

Level 3
Here's the idea:

There are two teams both with up to 5 players. Each player selects a hero. Once a player selects a hero, the player can choose 4 out of 48 (currently about 40, but it will eventually be 48) abilities. Each team has the same pool of abilities to choose from, but when you first see a hero on the opposing team, you will have absolutely no idea what abilities they have until you begin to see them using their abilities. From this point, the objective of the game is to basically move a "ball" to a certain area on the opponents side of the field.

This is a VERY basic and oversimplified idea of the game, as there are too many functionalities to describe for the purpose of this post, but that is the jist of it.

Thanks for the people who already msgd me : ), people who assist me will definitely receive credit :D (and rep ^^)

Level 7
Sounds good alittle abit just like an average kind of Tag-like Hero Arena you should say. But am a man that will or try to help anyone in need :thumbs_up:. Anyways, I can test your map if you'd like. :wink:

Do you have a Bnet account btw? If you do ... tell me by PM. :thumbs_up:. Also ... I live in the Pacific area haha! :grin: You can also contact me by email - [email protected].

Status
Not open for further replies.