• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gurubashi Gold

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: sPy
Name: Gurubashi Gold

Map description: ''The jungle encroaches on the ancient ruins of a long lost troll civilization. Does death or victory await you?''

Suggested Players: 2v2 or FFA

Tileset: Sunken Ruins

Author: TheProf1988

Expansion Required: Yes

Notes:

-Melee map (no custom units or data)

-Players have multiple fronts to attack and defend bases.

-12 gold mines. 4 x 15,000 gold, 4 x 12,500 gold and 4 x 20,000 gold. The central gold mines contain the most gold.

-12 green creeps camps, 8 orange creeps camps and 8 red creeps camps.

-This map is my first map submission to Hive Workshop. I welcome any comments and critical feedback.

Keywords:
troll, gurubashi, melee, map, warcraft, sunken ruins, TheProf1988
Contents

Gurubashi Gold (Map)

Reviews
08:54, 23rd Jan 2011 -Kobas-: Map Status: Rejected Broken Rules: / Comment

Moderation

Gurubashi Gold
Created by TheProf1988 ; Uploaded by: JemmaLoveU

Item drops are bad, can you improve that a little!
Just check how blizzard did!

Also trees are another problem, remove space between them, can you pls fix that so I can approve your map!
Sorry I can't wait anymore, if you decide to fix errors be free to do so and update map, I will gladly check it again.
Map status: Rejected

Broken Rules:
/
Thread Cleaned:
/