• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gunship RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I'm making a map called Gunship RPG, based off an older SC map I played a few times. In this game, players will carry out open mercenary-style missions, and will have the choice of improving their Infantry or Piloting abilities. The game's big perk is the ability to board and exit friendly transport vehicles, and even mount turrets on the vehicle in some cases.

Both Infantry and Pilots will have a wide variety of buyable stuff, hopefully drawing players to either one side or the other of the spectrum. I'm making sure that there are different classes of weapon/gunship, and not necessarily just making stronger-in-all-ways.

So I'd like to ask you: What would you like seen in either the gunships or the infantry spectrum? I have plenty of ideas in the game already, and more still being made, but I know that people often times have great ideas that I would have never thought of.

If I use your idea, I'll be sure to give credit!

GunshipRPG2.jpg

GunshipRPG1.jpg

GunshipRPG3.jpg

GunshipRPG4.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.