• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Gun Models: we have guns....but no one to carry them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
this site has guns ranging from AK-47s to science fiction gear...okay...but, only Konstrukt Marines to operate them, or even the ability to use them realistically. As you may find, a marine character looks slightly odd toting a cold war era AK. So, I'm only putting out there that it would fill an immense void on this site with the availability of alternative customizable soldiers. That's the only suggestion on my mind so, yeah.

Level 3
oh, those ones made from the villagers...i didn't really pay attention to them before, thanks. Still, for as many guns as there are....

Hmm, that villager soldier looks pretty Vietnam....cool

Status
Not open for further replies.